Friday, July 27, 2007

C.J. Gaddis, Great Oppurtunity

All Eagle fans should start now taking a deep look at CJ Gaddis, i liked him on Clemson and now this is gonna get a shot at a possible starting role. He can play cornerback very well and has good NFL speed. His athleticism is amazing, he played baseball, football and basketball in high school and lettered a total of 7 times in the 3 sports. I love Gaddis ecspecially 4 where we selected him. CJ is 6-0 210 which is a great size for a Free saftey. He has very good upper-body strength and doesnt have much body fat. Gaddis has a nact for making a big hit anywhere on the field. He hasnt quite scratched the surface with his cover ability, he can jump and has good hands to come up with the interception. Only 22, Gaddis has an abundance of room to improve for Andy Reid and the Eagles. I can see him making this team, hands down no question about it. I cant wait ti finally be able to see Gaddis play come pre-season. Go Eagles!!!

2 comments:

Erik Blomain said...

hey man it's me, cyberer from the eagles forums. I got your messages but can't for the life of me figure out how to send one back

Phillysports16 said...

Just click on my Eagles username and it will take u to my page, then on the right hand side it will have a comment box.